Ecosa Bed Base.
Simple, stylish, strong. The Ecosa bed base takes your sleep to the next level.
- Single $1,199
- King Single $1,249
- Double $1,299
- Queen $1,399
- King $1,599
- Super King $1,799
5-Year Limited Warranty.
We've covered all bases for 5 years – literally.
Same-Day Delivery (Metro)
Hop into bed tonight with handy same-day no-contact delivery!
Quick and Easy Assembly
All you need is 5 minutes, and maybe a mate. Zero tools required.
This one's a keeper.
Designed with Forever in Mind
- Sleek, natural wood grain
- Timeless style
- Hidden storage shelf
Who’s got time for tools?
Moving house or mixing it up? Assemble and disassemble your bed base in under five minutes, zero tools required.
Constructed from the highest quality timber, metal inner frame and premium connections, your Ecosa bed base is a creak-free zone.
I love my Ecosa bed base! It looks fantastic with its simple clean lines and beautiful light wood grain. It is very good quality and well made, even my cabinet making husband thinks so!
What Bedroom Dreams Are Made Of
- Solid American Ash Timber, sourced from certified sustainable forests
- Metal internal support frame, with additional leg supports (optional)
- Lightweight, shock resistant wooden slats
- Simple assembly- no tools required
- Adjustable feet for uneven floors
- Hidden storage behind the headboard
- Creak-free comfort
- Timber finished with sustainable timber oil
- Unique wood grain
- Exact wood colour and grain pattern may vary from images shown
We offer free 4 hour delivery in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
Free shipping in Australia.
Measurements & Dimensions
5-year limited warranty
- Your Ecosa bed base has been varnished with a water resistant coating. As such, you do not need to do anything.
- To maintain the life of your bed base, do not submerge in water or keep the bed base damp/wet for prolonged periods of time. To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth.
- In order to maintain your warranty, ensure you do not alter your bed base. This includes sanding, varnishing and cutting/reshaping parts of the bed base.
- The properties of natural wood make it sensitive to direct dry heat or moisture, so we recommend you keep your bed base away from heating ducts, radiators and electric/gas heaters.
All our wood is certified by the Forestry Stewardship Council.
This means we only use wood sourced responsibly, sustainably and ethically.
In partnership with WeForest, Ecosa plants three trees for every one used in manufacturing our bed base.