- Texture and comfortSlip into something more comfortable. These butter-soft bad boys deliver dreamy comfort from the first wash.
- SmoothnessBamboo is as smooth and luxurious as silk. The exquisite feel of organic bamboo sheets will have you sleeping like a baby.
- StrengthSince bamboo’s soft, it must be fragile, right? Wrong. Bamboo’s natural fibres are flexible and sturdy, making it ultra-durable.
- DrynessWith moisture-wicking superpowers, bamboo bed linens are must-haves for hot sleepers. Helping regulate body temperature during the night, they'll keep you dry.
- CleanlinessBamboo sheet sets come with antibacterial and hypoallergenic properties. So they’ll help you sleep soundly, whether they’re brand-new or beloved.
The Ultimate Guide to Bamboo Sheets
Smooth, durable and eco-friendlyShop Now
When discussing sleep essentials, the debate often revolves around pillows or mattresses. What’s lost in the scuffle is the importance of choosing the correct bed sheets. And this can be easier said than done, with so many different options out there.
Luckily, we know our way around sheets here at Ecosa. So we’re here to help you get to grips with one of our favourite types of linen. Smooth, durable and eco-friendly, we’re talking about – you guessed it – bamboo. For the ultimate guide to bamboo sheets, including why they’re ideal for sweaty sleepers, read on.
We've thought of everything
From the depth of our fitted sheets to our handy keep-in-place clips and label cues, Ecosa's bamboo collection makes bedtime a breeze. So you can sleep easy (and breezy) and wake up fresh.
Smooth & durable
A Hue for Every Mood & Room
100% Organic Bamboo
Natural bamboo fibres are easily among the most eco-friendly threads on the market. Repelling insects and germs without chemicals and pesticides, bamboo is as clean as a whistle.